- Chocolate protein powder, 60 g
- Coconut flour, 3 tbsp
- Unsweetened shredded coconut, 2 tbsp
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 tbsp
- Organic stevia blend, 1 tbsp
- Unsweetened almond milk, 2 tbsp
- Coconut extract, 1/2 tsp
- 60% cacao dark chocolate, 1 oz.
- Coconut oil, 1 tsp
- Unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- Combine truffle ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Mix until a thick dough forms. Add a teaspoon of milk if the dough is too crumbly, or a teaspoon of coconut flour if it’s too sticky.
- Roll dough into eight 1-inch balls (1 tablespoon each) and place in the freezer on a plate.
- Melt dark chocolate chips and coconut oil using a double boiler. If you don’t have a double boiler, simply fill a small saucepan 1/3 to the top with water, nest a small metal mixing bowl (or another saucepan) inside and bring water to a simmer over medium heat. Stir chocolate as it begins to melt.
- Roll each ball in melted chocolate one at a time and immediately sprinkle with shredded coconut (if desired). Place in the fridge for 5 minutes to harden the chocolate. Enjoy!
- Store in the fridge up to one week or in the freezer up to one month.
- Serving size: 1 truffle
- Recipe yields 8 servings
- Calories: 74
- Fat: 3.9 g
- Carbs: 5 g
- Protein: 6 g