This fired-up nut butter is ready to make toast, crackers, sliced apples and smoothies that much better. It’s the perfect pairing to a late-afternoon snack to help you power through the last few hours of your workday.
- Almonds, skinless and blanched, 2 cups
- Instant espresso powder, 1 tbsp
- Salt, 1 tsp
- Maple syrup or honey, 2 tbsp
- Coconut oil, melted, 3 tbsp
- Place the almonds, espresso powder, and salt in a food processor or high-powered blender, and blend until smooth, 5-7 minutes, scraping the sides of the container with a rubber spatula as needed.
- Blend in the maple syrup or honey and melted coconut oil until creamy.
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp
- Recipe Yields: 20 servings
- Calories: 113
- Fat: 9 g
- Carbs: 5 g (2 g fiber)
- Protein: 3 g