These no-bake protein bars will satisfy your cookies-and-cream cravings and leave your taste buds dancing for joy! The base layer tastes just like the cookie part of an Oreo, while the cream layer is like frosting with cookies-and-cream bits scattered throughout. It might be hard to believe, but each bar has only 4 grams of sugar—that’s including the mini Oreos—and a whopping 17 grams of protein. These make the perfect protein-packed dessert or anytime snack. Just be careful—they are addictive!
Cookie Layer Ingredients
- Chocolate or cookies & cream protein powder 40 g
- Almond flour 1/4 cup
- Cacao powder 2 tbsp
- Granulated erythritol 2 tbsp
- Water 2 tbsp
- Coconut oil, melted 1 tbsp
Cream Layer Ingredients
- Vanilla or cookies & cream protein powder 80 g
- Confectioner’s erythritol 3/4 cup
- Coconut flour 1/4 cup
- Fat-free cream cheese 8 oz.
- Cottage cheese 1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract 1/2 tsp
- Oreos 10 mini
- Almond extract 1/8 tsp (optional)
- Combine ingredients for cookie layer until a crumbly dough forms.
- Press into the bottom of a 7×5 baking dish lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients for cream layer (except cookies) in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add cookies and pulse blender or food processor until distributed throughout batter.
- Pour cream layer over base and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours until set.
- Cut into eight pieces and enjoy!
Store any leftovers in the fridge up to one week or in the freezer up to one month.
- Serving size: 1 bar
- Recipe yields 8 servings
- Calories: 174
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbs: 11 g
- Protein: 17 g