I’ll be the first to admit, chocolate makes my world go ’round. No matter how strict your diet, you too can enjoy this high-protein, high-fiber, low-sugar treat. It’s made with clean ingredients and satisfies your stomach for less than 200 calories. The best part? Dessert is ready in less than 2 minutes using your microwave!
- Chocolate protein powder, 2 tbsp
- Coconut flour, 1 tbsp
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp
- Pyure organic stevia blend, 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp
- Baking powder, 1/4 tsp
- 100% pure pumpkin, 3 tbsp
- Egg white, 2 tbsp
- Vanilla extract, 1/8 tsp
- Chocolate protein powder, 1 tbsp
- Pyure organic stevia blend, 2 tsp
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 tsp
- Unsweetened almond milk, 1 tbsp
- Butter extract, 1/8 tsp (optional)
- Dash of salt (optional)
- Dark chocolate chunks (optional). 6 g
- Lightly spray a large coffee mug with cooking spray, and set aside.
- Mix cake ingredients together in a bowl to make batter.
- Spoon batter into mug, then microwave 45 seconds to 1 minute.
- Dump out your cake on a plate to cool.
- Mix up chocolate sauce and pour over cake, plus dark chocolate chunks if desired. Enjoy!
- Serving size: 1 cake
- Recipe yields: 1 serving
- Calories: 199
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbs: 21 g
- Protein: 26 g